The Standard Deviation idea for slot machine strategies also can be used for practically any gambling game. This is especially true for online Craps where as with slots, you can play in small increments of 10 cents to a dollar. For example, you can number every dice roll between every roll of 7, and then bet “Come” or “Don’t Come” depending on the trend for that specific roll. The more often this works, the higher you might want to bet on that specific roll.
Standard Deviation Slot Machine Strategies
This type is among the most advanced of all the slot machine strategies I have found. They involve the following two components.
- First of all, for these slot machine strategies, you play only “equal ratio” slot machine games–that is, those games that offer the same payment ratios for all levels of play. For example, the jackpot for 3 quarters (or 3 dollars) should be exactly 3 times the jackpot for 1 quarter (or 1 dollar) etc.
- Secondly, these slot machine strategies involve calculating the Secondly, these slot machine strategies involve calculating the “standard deviation” of the number of plays between wins. Then the player uses a minimum bet until he approaches the “standard deviation.”“standard deviation” of the number of plays between wins. Then the player uses a minimum bet until he approaches the “standard deviation.”
For example, if most wins seem to happen about 10 to 20 plays apart, then the “standard deviation” would be approximately 15. Thus using the Standard Deviation type of slot machine strategies, the player increases his bet level whenever about 15 plays have gone by without a win.
I do not give the exact formula here for “standard deviation”–or any of the exact betting sequences–because after extensive testing, I do not agree with using any such formulas. Firstly, it is better just to use this general idea to “count the plays between wins,” and then to bet high on winning play counts. Secondly what matters most is to use such slot machine strategies only so long as they work, and then to move on to a different game or to different slot machine strategies as soon as this stops working.
The payout rate for many slot machine games is below 94%–whereas the payout rate for online Craps is about 99%. This is a huge improvement. Therefore by applying slot machine strategies to online Craps, you actually are creating sort of a super-high-yield slot machine game.
One Play Slot Machine Strategies
When it comes to most slot machine games, this is my own favorite group of strategies. Unlike the Standard Deviation slot machine strategies https://playcanadacasino.com/online-slots/, with the One Play slot machine strategies, you do not focus on “equal ratio” games–but instead you focus on games with the largest jackpots, and you play only the maximum bet. You start with only one play per game per day, and then you obey the following rules.
- If any one play wins a payout at 1x-3x (1 to 3 times the amount bet) then you make 1 more play.
- If any one play wins 4x or more, then you make 3 more plays.
- Otherwise you stop playing immediately.
- Take note of those games where such slot machine strategies might seem to work, and those games where they do not work.
Most players I meet, seem to think that One Play slot machine strategies are crazy. These people say, “You can’t possibly expect to win from just one play…” They especially tend to blurt this out with their mouths hanging open just after they have seen me hit a One Play jackpot! Well these slot machine strategies work for me and what I have suggested here is refined from my experience.
After testing numerous slot machine strategies, I came to the following simple conclusions:
- Sure there are times that a slot machine game does not pay for awhile, and then “pays off” in the end. However there also are times when a slot machine game will just keep on paying. Why not “demand” that you only will play this second type of game?
- Even a jackpot does not last very long if you go around feeding slot machines that do not feed you back.
- If on average you can keep 1x from every 3x win, you will do better than to win the largest jackpot.
Using One Play slot machine strategies, I have managed sometimes to play for hours and won hundreds of dollars, even without a jackpot. At other times of course, I have had to stop playing rather quickly. However based on experience, if I hadn’t stopped, then I only would have lost all my playing money. Secondly I decided that my goal should not be to win every day, but to break even generally, and thereby to get continuous free chances to win a huge jackpot. Otherwise, no ordinary slot machine strategies or wins are going to change my life.
If you are more interested in slot machine strategies for offline casinos there is a fantastic book by Charles W. Lund called Robbing the One-Armed Bandits, which we strongly recommend.